Sunday, March 20, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Blacklight: Retribution

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Big Winner (Bronze Trophy) --- Earn 3500 CP in a single match
Biohazard (Bronze Trophy) --- Played 20 Matches of Onslaught
Bread Winner (Bronze Trophy) --- Earn 50,000 GP
Damn, I look Good (Bronze Trophy) --- Fully Customize your Agent
Field Agent (Bronze Trophy) --- Reach Level 10
Kleptomaniac (Bronze Trophy) --- Played 20 Matches of Capture the Flag
Mechanized Soldier (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 50 enemies with the Hardsuit
Mission Accomplished (Silver Trophy) --- Earn all Other Trophies in Blacklight: Retribution
No One Left Behind (Bronze Trophy) --- Played 20 Matches of Kill Confirmed
One Life to Live (Bronze Trophy) --- Played 20 Matches of Search and Destroy
Star Agent (Bronze Trophy) --- Reach Level 34
Team Player (Bronze Trophy) --- Played 20 Matches of Team Deathmatch
This is For Fun (Bronze Trophy) --- Taunt During a Match 100 times
This is For Shooting (Bronze Trophy) --- Purchase Ammo from the Depot 10 times
This is My Gun (Bronze Trophy) --- Fully Customize a secondary weapon
This is My Rifle (Bronze Trophy) --- Fully Customize a primary weapon
To the Bitter End (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete a Match of Onslaught
Toasty (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 10 Hardsuits with the Flamethrower
Top Agent (Bronze Trophy) --- Reach Level Cap

Who Needs Friends? (Bronze Trophy) --- Played 20 Matches of Deathmatch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website