Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney

Special Episodes

Once you have completed the game, press the download Bonus Content from the main menu to receive an extra 12 episodes with an extra puzzle each that didn't make it into the game. A number of these will be similar puzzles you have encountered in the storyline, but slightly different or more difficult variations. You will require an internet connection to download the new content. There is also some 4th wall breaking extra dialogue between the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website