Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Nintendo Wii U Cheats - Shantae And The Pirate's Curse

Unlock Pirate mode
Effectively complete the game once. and then choose Pirate mode after a new game is begun. In this mode, Shantae will certainly start with all the pirate equipment which permits new faster ways and faster times.

Unlockable Shantae Wallpapers
To unlock the following Shantae Wallpapers, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Pirate Shantae and friends --- Beat the game under 100% completion and in over 2 hours.
Shantae and Risky Boots --- Beat the game in less than 2 hours.
Shantae vs. ScorpGal --- Beat the game with 100% completion.

Extra Gems
For this you need to purchase the three-pack of Monster Milk at the item store in Scuttle Town for 130 gems. No get out of the shop and go left to the crying Town Mayor. He will certainly pay you 50 gems for each Monster Milk you offer him. This leads to a complete earnings of 60 gems. Repeat the procedure as numerous times as wanted.

GBC Shantae level

For this get the boot, then use your boot to ram the little steps in the very first room of the very first dungeon on Saliva Island. You will certainly start a level from the GBC game called Shantae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website