Friday, March 18, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Big Sky: Infinity

Trophies
To unlock the following PSVita Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Attack of Boomer V (Bronze) --- Ruin 5 enemies at once using a Boomer
Averagescorer (Bronze) --- Get a highscore of 50,000 on each mode
Black Holed (Bronze) --- Peacefully survive a Black Hole!
Check out my pad (Bronze) --- This ship is fast and powerful
Check out my shop (Bronze) --- Purchase the shop!
Close Encounters (Bronze) --- Make a nearby bad guy envious of your drill
Highscorer (Silver) --- Get a highscore of 125,000 on each mode
Home Potato (Bronze) --- Spend 20 seconds in the heart of an asteroid
King of the skies (Gold) --- Classic Mode - Defeat every bosses in one round!
Lucky number Seven (Bronze) --- Smash through difficulty stage 7
Massacrertastic (Silver) --- Ruin 20,000 enemies
Slaughterific (Bronze) --- Ruin 1,000 bad guys
Tolkienesque (Bronze) --- See everything

x100 (Bronze) --- Get a x100 multiplier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website