Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - The Bridge

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Academic (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish Chapter II.
Aftermath-Inverter (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete The Aftermath with 2 inversions.
Bridgewalker (Bronze Trophy) --- Cross The Bridge.
Catcher (Bronze Trophy) --- Catch the unchained key in Mirrored Courtyard.
Challenger (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish Chapter IV.
Collector (Bronze Trophy) --- Collect all hidden wisps.
Corridor-Inverter (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete The Corridor with 3 inversions.
Garden-Inverter (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete Mirrored Garden with 5 inversions.
Genius (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish Mirrored Chapter IV.
Heretic (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish Mirrored Chapter I.
Hermit (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish Mirrored Chapter III.
Outcast (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish Mirrored Chapter II.
Plummeter (Bronze Trophy) --- Fall for 30 seconds.
Refrainer (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete The Precipice without rotating.
Runner (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete The Timepiece in less than 1 minute.
Scholar (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish Chapter III.
Slider (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete The Intersection without walking.
Thinker (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish Chapter I.
Visionary (Silver Trophy) --- Complete all mirrored worlds.

Whisperer (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete The Library being no louder than a whisper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website