Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Best Of Arcade Games

Trophies - Air Hockey
To unlock the following Air Hockey Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Amateur hockey player (Bronze) --- Air Hockey
Pro hockey player (Silver) --- Air Hockey
Triple Crown (Bronze) --- Air Hockey
Unbreachable wall (Bronze) --- Air Hockey

Trophies - Brick Breaker
To unlock the following Brick Breaker Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Demolition amateur (Bronze) --- Brick Breaker
Demolition expert (Silver) --- Brick Breaker
Juggler (Bronze) --- Brick Breaker
Telekinetic (Bronze) --- Brick Breaker

Trophies - Bubble Buster
To unlock the following Bubble Buster Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Amateur bubbler (Bronze) --- Bubble Buster
Minefield (Bronze) --- Bubble Buster
Pro bubbler (Silver) --- Bubble Buster
Raw talent (Bronze) --- Bubble Buster

Trophies - Tetraminos
To unlock the following Tetraminos Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Amateur builder (Bronze) --- Tetraminos
Balance (Bronze) --- Tetraminos
Pro builder (Silver) --- Tetraminos

Race against the clock (Bronze) --- Tetraminos

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website