Show the Seed entry prompt when you are at the "Character Select" menu. Keep in mind that for the COMPUTER (PC) version you need to press [Tab] Enter among the following seed codes to trigger the matching result. Those seed codes will certainly avoid achievements and trophies from being made and some codes might also erase your saved game file.
Code: --- Result:
FEAR M1NT --- All enemies have permanently feared
MENT --- All floors have the basement room tile set
KEEP AWAY --- All items except troll bombs mimic Issac's movement
BRWN SNKE --- Character leaves fecal trail
CAM0 K1DD --- Character only visible as brown shadow
HARD HARD --- Character takes double damage
ETT1 --- Concussive enemies that move randomly
B00B T00B --- CRT display
PAC1 F1SM or PAC1 F1ST --- Doors remain open, cannot kill Bosses
1337 HAXR --- Easier game
CHAM P10N --- Eligible enemies become champions
FRAI DN0T --- Enemies become feared randomly
C0CK FGHT or
CLST RPH0 --- Enemies fight each other
CAM0 F0ES --- Enemies only visible as brown shadows
BACK --- Enemies respawn when character leaves room. new items do not drop
KAPP A --- Grey character
1MN0 B0DY --- Invisible character except for surrounding light effect
BL1N DEYE --- Invisible enemies
DYSL EX1C --- Jumbled in-game text
BL00 00DY --- Large pools of blood when enemies die
1TEN DSHE or SUPA SWAG --- Load screen always displays "Are You Sure You Want Me To Die?"
MED1 C1NE --- Pill names and descriptions appear as ???
DRAW KCAB --- Reversed controls
SL0W 4ME2 --- Slow motion while character is idle;
music speed altered with movement speed
music speed altered with movement speed
SNDS --- Sound effects replaced with farts
D0NT ST0P --- Take damage when idle
FACE D0WN --- Tarot cards are face down when collected
HART BEAT --- The lower your, the slower the music
THEG H0ST --- Ticking starts every 45 seconds, after 5 seconds Isaac takes half heart of damage
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A Fetus In A Jar (Bronze) --- Kill Mom's Heart 9 times.
A Quarter (Bronze) --- Kill Mom's Heart 8 times.
Azazel (Bronze) --- Make 3 deals with the devil in one run.
Basement Boy (Bronze) --- Beat the Basement/Cellar without taking damage.
Blue Baby (Bronze) --- Kill Mom's Heart 10 times.
Cain (Bronze) --- Hold 55 or more pennies at one time.
Challenges (Bronze) --- Beat all 20 Challenges.
Dark Boy (Bronze) --- Beat the Depths/Necropolis without taking damage.
Eve (Bronze) --- Beat 2 levels in a row without picking up any hearts.
Everything Is Terrible (Bronze) --- Kill Mom's Heart 5 times.
Golden God (Silver) --- You are the best!
It Lives (Bronze) --- Kill Mom's Heart 11 times.
Lazarus (Bronze) --- Have 4 or more soul hearts at one time.
Little Baggy (Bronze) --- Collect 2 of either Roid Rage, The Virus, Growth Hormones, Experimental Treatment, or Speed Ball.
Magdalene (Bronze) --- Have 7 or more max red hearts at one time.
Mama's Boy (Bronze) --- Beat the Womb/Utero without taking damage.
Platinum (Platinum) --- Obtain all trophies.
Platinum God (Gold) --- Collect all items and unlock all secrets and endings.
Samson (Bronze) --- Beat 2 levels in a row without taking damage.
Something Cute (Bronze) --- Beat the Caves 30 times.
Something from the future (Bronze) --- Beat the Basement 40 times.
Something sticky (Bronze) --- Beat the Depths 20 times.
Spelunker Boy (Bronze) --- Beat the Caves/Catacombs without taking damage.
The Book Of Sin (Bronze) --- Kill all 7 sins.
The Halo (Bronze) --- Kill Mom using the Bible.
The Womb (Bronze) --- Kill Mom.
Transcendence (Bronze) --- Kill Mom's Heart 3 times.
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A Blank Card (Bronze) --- Kill Isaac with
Blood Rights (Bronze) --- Kill Satan with Samson.
Bloody Lust (Bronze) --- Kill Isaac with Samson.
Boss Rush (Silver) --- Beat the Boss Rush.
Broken Ankh (Bronze) --- Kill Satan with Lazarus.
Daemon's Tail (Bronze) --- Kill Satan with Azazel.
Dark Room (Bronze) --- Beat the Dark Room.
Dead Boy (Bronze) --- Beat the Chest or Dark Room without taking damage.
Eve's Bird Foot (Bronze) --- Kill Isaac with Eve.
Forget Me Now (Bronze) --- Kill Satan with ???
Guardian Angel (Bronze) --- Kill Satan with Maggy.
Isaac's Heart (Bronze) --- Kill Isaac with The Lost.
Isaac's Tears (Bronze) --- Kill Isaac with Isaac.
Judas (Bronze) --- Kill Satan.
Judas' Tongue (Bronze) --- Kill Satan with Judas.
Lazarus' Rags (Bronze) --- Kill Isaac with Lazarus.
Lost Poster (Bronze) --- Beat the Dark Room with Isaac.
Mom's Knife (Bronze) --- Kill Satan with Isaac.
Real Platinum God (Gold) --- 100% the game.
The Bomb Bag (Bronze) --- Kill Satan with Cain.
The Book Of Secrets (Bronze) --- Kill Satan with
The Chest (Bronze) --- Beat the Chest.
The Coin Bag (Bronze) --- Kill Isaac with Cain.
The Guillotine (Bronze) --- Kill Isaac with Judas.
The Lost (Bronze) --- Finish the game's final secret.
The Mind (Bronze) --- Kill Satan with The Lost.
The Negative (Bronze) --- Beat Sheol 5 times.
The Polaroid (Bronze) --- Beat Cathedral 5 times.
The Razor (Bronze) --- Kill Satan with Eve.
The Relic (Bronze) --- Kill Isaac with Maggy.
The Satanic Bible (Bronze) --- Kill Isaac with Azazel.
Unlockable Zodiac items
To unlock the following Zodiac items, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Aquarius --- Leave trail of tears that damages enemies.
Aries --- Movement speed increase and grows horns on his head which can damage enemies.
Cancer --- Get three spirit hearts, the ability to inflict poison on contact, convert damage over time into half hearts.
Capricorn --- All stats increased, get one bomb, key and coin.
Gemini --- Gemini's baby appears on Isaac and damages nearby enemies.
Leo --- Break rocks by walking on them.
Libra --- Get six keys, bombs and coins and have all stats balanced.
Pisces --- Tear upgrade and their knockback is increased.
Sagittarius --- Tears are piercing and have faster rate.
Scorpio --- Tears are poisonous, and tear stats lowered.
Taurus --- Movement speed decrease but gets faster when enemies are present. When fast enough can damage enemies on contact.
Virgo --- Empty red heart containers refilled and get temporary shield once per room.
To unlock the following Characters, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
??? --- Defeat Mom's Heart ten times. Starts with three Soul Hearts. Has The Poop (spawns a poop, recharges once per room).
Azazel --- Make three deals with the Devil in one run. Has 0 - The Fool which can teleport you to the current floor's starting room. Starts with three Demon Hearts as health. When a Demon Heart goes, damage is dealt to all enemies in the room. Can fires a short-range Brimstone beam. Can fly over hazards.
Cain --- Have at least 55 pennies at once. He starts with one regular Key. Also has the Lucky Foot ability, which increases Luck.
Eve --- Do not collect any Hearts (Red, Spirit, Eternal, Demon) for two floors. Has the Dead Bird (dead bird spawns when hit and attacks enemies) and W'hore of Babylon (increased damage and speed when at one heart) abilities.
Judas --- Defeat Satan. He starts with three pennies. Has the Book of Belial which increases damage for the current room. It recharges once every three rooms.
Lazarus --- Have four Spirit Hearts at once. Has a random pill. Revive once upon death with a Red Heart container and the Anemic ability (leaves blood trail in current room that damages enemies when damage is taken).
Magdalene --- Have at least seven Red Heart containers at once. Starts with a Yum Heart which heals one heart upon use. It recharges once every four rooms.
Samson --- Do not take damage for two floors. Has the Bloody Lust ability which increases his damage dealt each time he takes damage. The bonus damage resets with each floor.
The Lost --- Die in the following specific manners, in order in the same game session without any other type of death in-between. Can fly, cannot pick up hearts or have health increase, Devil Room items can be taken without penalty, dies if game is left.
Complete the suggested job with the provided character to unlock the matching item.
The Nail: Defeat Boss Rush.
Daemon's Tail: Defeat Satan.
The Satanic Bible: Defeat Isaac.
Abaddon: Defeat The Chest.
Demon Baby: Defeat the Dark Room.
Sack of Pennies: Defeat Isaac.
Cain's Other Eye: Defeat Boss Rush.
Bomb Bag: Defeat Satan.
Cain's Eye: Defeat The Chest.
Abel: Defeat the Dark Room.
Undefined: Defeat Boss Rush.
The Book of Secrets: Defeat Satan.
A Blank Card: Defeat Isaac.
Mysterious Paper: Defeat The Chest.
Mystery Sack: Defeat the Dark Room.
Eve's Mascara: Defeat Boss Rush.
Razor Blade: Defeat Satan.
Eve's Bird Foot: Defeat Isaac.
Sacrificial Dagger: Defeat The Chest.
Black Lipstick: Defeat the Dark Room.
Isaac's Head: Defeat Boss Rush.
Mom's Perfume: Defeat Isaac.
D20: Defeat The Chest.
Missing Poster: Defeat the Dark Room.
Judas' Shadow: Defeat Boss Rush.
Judas' Tongue: Defeat Satan.
Guillotine: Defeat Isaac.
Curved Horn: Defeat the Dark Room.
Broken Ankh: Defeat Satan.
Lazarus' Rags: Defeat Isaac.
Pandora's Box: Defeat the Dark Room.
D100: Defeat Boss Rush.
The Mind: Defeat Satan.
Isaac's Heart: Defeat Isaac.
The Body: Defeat The Chest.
The Soul: Defeat the Dark Room.
The Relic: Defeat Isaac.
Maggy's Bow: Defeat Boss Rush.
Guardian Angel: Defeat Satan.
Celtic Cross: Defeat The Chest.
Maggy's Faith: Defeat the Dark Room.
Samson's Chains: Defeat Boss Rush.
Blood Rights: Defeat Satan.
Bloody Lust: Defeat Isaac.
Bloody Penny: Defeat The Chest.
Samson's Lock: Defeat the Dark Room.
???'s Only Friend: Defeat Boss Rush.
Fate: Defeat Boss Rush.
Forget Me Now: Defeat Satan.
D6: Defeat Isaac.
???'s Soul: Defeat the Dark Room.
Various Gameplay Tips
- Tip 1: Attempt to unlock all characters. Triumphing with Isaac is definitely possible, however you might choose other characters.
- Tip 2: Beating Mother for the very first time is just the start. The game does not even consider it a "Mother Kill." You need to now beat Mama's Heart in subsequent playthroughs. The more times you beat Mama's Heart, the more you unlock.
- Tip 3: Azazel, a new character to Rebirth, is outstanding during that he can fly over any challenge to obtain at items you may otherwise need to pass on.
- Tip 4: When you're in a room with mobile enemies, move around a lot. Standing still is ensured to obtain you eliminated. Feel free to avoid tablets if you feel like you're having a truly great run. Occasionally they have unfavorable results and can destroy your playthrough.
- Tip 5: Keep and take notes track of all the tarot cards. Some are excellent, some are bad, and some are GREAT.
- Tip 6: You might have some difficulty with Rebirth in that case if you're not a visual student ... well. However just with a name and photo when you use an item it's included to the item list. Do your finest to keep in mind exactly what each item does, and jot down descriptions if that assists.
- Tip 7: Explode blue flames for a possibility at soul hearts.
- Tip 8: Blow up the middle of walls in an effort to discover secret spaces if you have an abundance of bombs.
- Tip 9: Handle the devil are the utmost risk/reward. You lose a heart, however the items provided during that room are commonly great.
Equip the listed trinket to gain the corresponding effect.
- ???'s Soul: Spawns a familiar that floats slowly around the room on a pattern close to The Peeper and fires spectral and homing tears.
Automatically recharges the last energy slot of an activated item, reducing
recharge rates by one.
- Ace of Spades: Increases the chance of tarot cards or playing cards dropping after clearing a room, and the chance of finding cards when opening a chest.
- Bible Tract: Increases chance for Eternal Hearts to appear.
- Black Lipstick: Increases the chance of Devil Rooms and Black Hearts appearing. Lowers the chance of
and Eternal Hearts appearing. Presented to the player
with "Evil Up" Angel Rooms
- Bloody Penny: 50% chance to drop a half heart when money is collected.
- Broken Ankh: Isaac has a chance to be revived as ???. Can occur multiple times.
- Broken Magnet: Pulls coins towards Isaac.
- Broken Remote: Triggers the Teleport effect when an activated item is used.
- Burnt Penny: 50% chance to drop a bomb when collected.
- Butt Penny: Isaac will fart when he picks up a coin.
- Cain's Eye: When starting a floor, 25% chance to get the Compass effect for the duration of that floor.
- Callus: Prevents damage from creep and spikes.
- Cancer: Increases Tears by 2.
- Cartridge: Chance to trigger The Gamekid effect upon taking damage.
- Child's Heart: Increases the chance of a Heart dropping after clearing a room, and the chance of finding a Heart when opening a Chest.
- Counterfeit Penny: 50% chance of increasing the value of every coin pickup by one.
- Cursed Skull: If Isaac has less than one full red heart after taking damage, he will be teleported to the last cleared room he was in.
- Curved Horn: increases damage by 2.
- Daemon's Tail: Large chance of any non-specific Heart drop turning into a Black Heart.
- Eve's Bird Foot: 5% chance to spawn a Dead Bird familiar for the current room each time an enemy dies.
- Fish Head: Spawns a Blue Fly every time Isaac takes damage.
- Flat Penny: 50% chance of spawning a key upon collecting a penny.
- Flat Worm: Isaac's tears take on an oblong appearance. They also push enemies back.
- Goat Hoof: Increases speed by 0.15.
- Hook Worm: Tears move shifting left to right forming a path of right angles. +10 to Range.
- Isaac's Head: Isaac's severed head as a tear-firing familiar. Fires piercing tears.
- Isaacs's Fork: Isaac a 10% chance for being healed 1/2 a red heart upon clearing a room.
- Judas' Tongue: Items in the Devil Room only to cost 1 heart. Soul heart trades still cost 3 Soul hearts.
- Liberty Cap: Chance of giving Isaac a random passive effect from Mushroom Items as well as its corresponding visual effect upon entering a room. Has also 20% chance of granting the compass effect upon entering a room.
- Lucky Rock: Rocks and mushrooms drop coins upon being destroyed.
- Lucky Toe: Increases the chance to get a drop after clearing a room. Although the Luck stat also influences this, it does not actually increase the Luck stat.
- Maggy's Faith: Eternal heart at the start of every floor.
- Match Stick: Increases the chance of Bombs dropping after clearing a room, and the chance of finding Bombs when opening a Chest.
- Missing Poster: If Isaac dies in a Sacrifice Room, a puzzle piece will appear on his last will.
: Secondary 10% chance of any non-specific Heart drop
turning into a Soul Heart. Pearl
- Mom's Tonenail: Mom's foot randomly stomps down somewhere in the room. One minute intervals.
- Monkey Paw: If the character has half a red heart or no red hearts after taking damage, it grants a Black Heart. The effect can trigger up to three times, after which the trinket will disappear.
- Mysterious Candy: Isaac farts or poops at random intervals. Getting hit can also trigger the effect.
- Mysterious Paper: Chance to trigger the effect of The Polaroid or The Negative every time damage is taken if the character has only half a red heart or no red hearts.
- Paper Clip: Golden Chests to be opened without using a key.
- Petrified Poop: Increases the chances of a pickup dropping when destroying poop.
- Pinky Eye: Adds a 10% chance to shoot a poison tear, dealing damage over time when inflicted.
- Pulse Worm: Shots pulse in size.
- Purple Heart: Increases chance for challenge rooms to be boss challenge rooms. Causes more enemy champions to spawn.
- Push Pin: Adds a 10% chance to shoot a piercing and spectral tear.
- Red Patch: Chance of increasing damage by 1.8 for the current room upon taking damage.
- Ring Worm: Gives Isaac spinning shots.
- Rosary Bead: Increases the chance of
and Eternal Hearts appearing. Present to the Isaac
with "Faith Up" Angel Rooms
- Rusted Key: Improves the chance of keys and golden chests dropping after clearing a room, and chance of finding a key when opening a chest.
- Safety Cap: Improves the chance of Pills dropping after clearing a room, and chance of finding a Pill when opening a Chest.
- Samson's Lock: 1 in 15 chance to increase damage by 0.5 for the current room each time an enemy dies.
- Store Credit: Next store purchase is free. The trinket disappears on purchase.
- Swallowed Penny: Isaac drops a penny upon taking damage.
- The Left Hand: Replaces Brown Chests and Golden Chests with Red Chests.
- The Tick: Drains 15% health of each enemy with more than 60 HP. Also restores one red heart of Isaac whenever he enters an uncleared boss room. The Tick cannot be swapped out for another trinket.
- Umbilical Cord: Spawns a Little Steven familiar for the current room when Isaac's health is brought to half a red heart and no soul hearts.
- Whip Worm: Increases shot speed by 1 and increases range.
- Wiggle Worm: Gives Isaac's shots a wave-like trajectory and increases rate of fire.