Monday, March 28, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Breach And Clear

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A Plan Comes Together (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete all Escape Plan missions on medium difficulty or higher.
All the Medals (Gold Trophy) --- Earn 2100 stars.
Area Cleared (Bronze Trophy) --- Clear a single location.
Fully Loaded (Silver Trophy) --- Level a soldier up to level 30.
Global (Bronze Trophy) --- Clear 500 locations.
Hunter (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete all Terrorist Hunt missions on medium difficulty or higher.
Hurt Locker (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete all Bomb Defusal missions on medium difficulty or higher.
Killstreak (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat six enemies in one turn.
Rank Up (Bronze Trophy) --- Level a soldier up to level 15.
Reaper (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat 500 enemies.
Set Up Us The Bomb (Bronze Trophy) --- Defuse 250 bombs.
This is my Boomstick (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat 100 enemies with the shotgun.
Veteran (Silver Trophy) --- Earn 800 stars.

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:

Bite the Hand that Feeds (Bronze Trophy) --- Shoot the CEO portrait in Kabul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website