Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Rhythm Thief And The Emperor's Treasure

Bonus Chapter Meeting Fondue
Complete the Master Instrument with all the sounds the seller asks you, and you will unlock this chapter.

Bonus Chapter Marie's Test

Find all the 18 scrapes of the Phantom Notes and bring them to the man standing in front of Raphael's house after the end of the game, and you'll unlock this chapter. The notes are divided in group of 5 in various screens, just tap around and if you see one note quickly tap on the screen to find the other ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website