Thursday, March 10, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Backgammon Blitz

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Backgammon (Silver Trophy) --- Win by a Backgammon
Blockade (Bronze Trophy) --- Block all 6 of the home board points
Full House (Silver Trophy) --- Use every Power-Up at least once
Gammon (Bronze Trophy) --- Win by a Gammon
Learning the Ropes (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete all tutorials
Like the Olden Days (Bronze Trophy) --- Play 5 local multiplayer games
Mixing It Up (Gold Trophy) --- Win a game on all 4 Backgammon sets
No Respite (Bronze Trophy) --- Use 3 different Power-Ups in a single game
Pinched my Nip (Bronze Trophy) --- Take an opponent's nip
Seeing Double (Bronze Trophy) --- Roll a double of each number
Triple Winner (Silver Trophy) --- Win 3 online games in a row
Underdog (Bronze Trophy) --- Win an online game against a player with a higher rank

Up the Ante (Bronze Trophy) --- Re-Double the stakes of a game

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website