Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sega Saturn Cheats - Assault Rigs

Invincibility:
During the game press Left, C, Left, C, Left(2), C, Right, C, Right, C(2). The phrase "Invincible! Yes indeedy." will appear to confirm correct code entry.

All weapons and items:
During the game press Left, Right, Left(2), Right, Left, Right(2), Up, Down, Up(2), Down, Up, Down(2). The phrase "Max weapons added... Oh yes." will appear to confirm correct code entry.

Hint: Circle a moving attacker:
Press L + D-pad or R + D-pad to circle around an attacking moving target, such as a tank, while firing.

Hint: Dead ends:
Driving into dead ends may expose a way into another area.

Hint: Arrows:
Note the arrows on the walls and floor. At times they may point out a way to a solution.

Hint: Push blocks:
Use "push blocks" as keys to seemingly inaccessible areas.

Hint: Using the map when lost:

Use the "way up" view to get your bearings when lost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website