Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Baseball Riot

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
100 Bounces (50 GP) --- Swing a ball that bounces 100 times in region 3.
All Star (75 GP) --- Collect three stars from every level in region 6.
Baseball In the Face (50 GP) --- Get five headshots with a single swing in region 3.
Cash Cow (80 GP) --- Collect three briefcases with a single swing in region 7.
Explodz Junkie (60 GP) --- Knock out six enemies with a single Explodz explosion in region 4.
Extra Balls (25 GP) --- Earn at least two extra balls during one level in region 1.
Foursome (70 GP) --- Collect four extra balls during one level in region 5.
Glass Destroyer (60 GP) --- Destroy 10 pieces of glass during one level in region 4.
Home Run (40 GP) --- Knock everyone out with the first swing in a single level in region 2. Explosions don't count.
Mad Batter (100 GP) --- Knock out all enemies in a level with the first swing and only with headshots in region 8.
Perfect Batter (100 GP) --- Get a region score of 40 points or higher in region 8.
Sparing Bounces (25 GP) --- Knock out 5 enemies with a single swing in region 1.
Star Batter (75 GP) --- Complete a level with a single swing while collecting all stars in region 6.
Two Stars (40 GP) --- Earn at least two stars from each level in region 2.
Unforeseen Consequences (80 GP) --- Knock out four scientists with a single swing in region 7.

Vending Champion (70 GP) --- Destroy three vending machines with a ball and a single swing in region 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website