Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Sega CD Cheats - Jurassic Park

View FMV sequences
Enable the "Level skip" code. Hold Start on controller one at the "Node Jumper" menu to display the "CP-CD Video Sequences" menu, which allows any FMV sequence in the game to be viewed.

Level skip
Collect an egg, then find the toolbox in the Visitor's Center. Use the pliers from the toolbox to collect the blue keycard from the slot near the entrance. Use the blue keycard at the Visitor's Center to enter the second door on the right on second floor. Place the egg in the incubator, then enter the Control Room. Access the computer and save the game. Leave the Control Room, then hold Start on controller two until the "Node Jumper" menu appears. Use controller one to select a new starting level.

Unlimited gas gun ammunition

Enter Muldoon's office and face the office door. Place the Tyrannosaurus disc in the black card reader. A sound will confirm correct trick entry. Go to Muldoon's locker to collect an unlimited amount of gas gun canisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website