Friday, May 5, 2017

SNK Neo Geo Cheats - Rage of the Dragons

Unlock Abudo:
In the character select screen, rapidly do this combination: up, up, up, up, down, down, down, left, left, right. If done correctly, Abubo will appear in the middle of all characters.

Unlock Johan:
In versus mode, after you have selected your characters, hold all the buttons (ABCD) until the round starts. NOTE: Johann will mimic the colors of the character you selected, so anything other than the default color will result in a nasty appearance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fight as Abudo:
Quickly price Up(4), Down(3), Left(2), Right at the character selection screen. Abudo will appear in the middle of the characters to confirm correct code entry.

Fight as Johann:

Select versus mode and choose your fighters. Hold A + B + C + D until the match begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website