Thursday, May 4, 2017

Playstation 4 Cheats - Tembo The Badass Elephant

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Colonel (Silver Trophy) --- You defeated the PHANTOM Commander and thwarted the PHANTOM invasion!
Corporal (Bronze Trophy) --- You destroyed the first PHANTOM Dome.
General (Gold Trophy) --- You accomplished all of your Missions. You did it all. You are a supreme soldier. WE SALUTE YOU!
Lock Smasher (Bronze Trophy) --- You smashed the PHANTOM Lock.
Major (Bronze Trophy) --- You obliterated the third PHANTOM Dome.
Peanut Butter Cache (Bronze Trophy) --- You currently hold 10 Peanut Butter Jars.
Peanut Butter Hoard (Bronze Trophy) --- You currently hold 99 Peanut Butter Jars. I mean, that's a lot of Peanut Butter.
People's Champion (Bronze Trophy) --- You rescued all the civilians in a zone.
People's Hero (Bronze Trophy) --- You rescued all the civilians in a stage.
People's Legend (Bronze Trophy) --- You rescued all the civilians in or around this island.
PHANTOM Battered! (Bronze Trophy) --- You destroyed all the PHANTOM enemies in a zone.
PHANTOM Damaged! (Bronze Trophy) --- You destroyed all the PHANTOM enemies in a stage.
PHANTOM Vanquished! (Bronze Trophy) --- You obliterated every last PHANTOM enemy in or around this fair island!
Private (Bronze Trophy) --- Your training is complete.

Sergeant (Bronze Trophy) --- You demolished the second PHANTOM Dome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website