Sunday, May 7, 2017

SNK Neo Geo Cheats - Real Bout Fatal Fury 2: The Newcomers (Also Known as “Real Bout Fatal Fury 2”)

Fight Alfred:
First of all you must end the tournament without losing a round. You also must finish your opponents at least 7 times with the S­Power or 5 times with the P­power. After Geese Howard or Wolfgang Krauser, you'll fight Alfred...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fight as Abudo:
Quickly price Up(4), Down(3), Left(2), Right at the character selection screen. Abudo will appear in the middle of the characters to confirm correct code entry.

Fight against Alfred:

Complete the tournament without losing any rounds. Your matches must be finished with the S-Power at least seven times or with the P-Power at least five times. Alfred will be the next opponent after Geese Howard or Wolfgang Krauser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website