Saturday, April 2, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse - Episode 2

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Balance (Bronze Trophy) --- Have a dream
Best buddies (Silver Trophy) --- Chatted to the goat
Bons Hommes (Bronze Trophy) --- Found the route the fleeing Cathars took
Cry Havoc! (Bronze Trophy) --- Let slip the goats of war
Gravity Depravity (Bronze Trophy) --- Got rid of the guards blocking your path
Hot Wire (Bronze Trophy) --- Got the cable car working
I Call It The Dreamatorium (Bronze Trophy) --- Won a battle in your own mind
Local Call (Silver Trophy) --- Chilled out to Radio Yorkshire
Order of the Goat (Bronze Trophy) --- Outwitted the goat
Philosophy 101 (Bronze Trophy) --- Persuaded Shears to help you
Super-Charged Potpourri Easter Egg (Bronze Trophy) --- Nearly made Pearl faint with heavenly delight
The Truth to the Grave (Bronze Trophy) --- Found the Tablet of Truth
What Just Happened There? (Gold Trophy) --- Saved the world!

X Marks the Spot (Bronze Trophy) --- Discovered the hiding place of Tabula Veritatis

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website